Sunday, October 23, 2011

incognito

Friday night Ryan and I went to see the local community college's production of The Drowsy Chaperone. We decided kind of at the last minute to dress in character. What made the decision for me was when I saw that Target had a whole rack of these cloche hats. I even attempted pin curls in my hair. Everyone who came in costume was entered to win prizes. We didn't win (which was fine because I don't know what we would have done with 30 pounds of espresso beans), but I have to say it was a fun era to be in for a night.



Saturday night we went to Ryan's sister's annual Halloween party. Ryan's siblings and their spouses all came as characters from Spaceballs. Here were our characters:


I didn't get a picture of the whole group of us but I hope I can have someone send me one. Because you just don't get the whole effect with just Yogurt and Lord Helmet.

2 comments:

emily said...

you guys are definitely one of the most creative and daring couples i know. i love it! soooo fantastic - both nights.

Ms. Bananie said...

Seriously, you guys KNOW how to do costumes. (I actually get excited to see what you are each year!)