Friday, January 2, 2009

Our Christmas Vacation

We visited: and:
We watched:
and some Jeopardy, of course: We played (indoors):






We played (outdoors):
(before Benjamin's faceplant):
(after Benjamin's faceplant): We met up with Amy (Ryan's sister) and her girls for some sledding:
Can you see Charlie hidden in that picture above? Here's a close up:
I got to wear my dad's awesome snowmobile suit:Mom and Dad even came to watch:

Pocatello has an outdoor ice rink during the winter. It started to melt one of the last days we were there so we hurried to get some time on the ice.
We ate: (that is a turkey roll my sister-in-law made. It was a LOT of work and was very delicious, even if Ryan said it looked like some kind of giant larva. Don't worry Natalie, I think that only added to his enjoyment of it.)


We got to hang out with my parents and all five of my siblings . . .
The Baer Family portrait:
(Sorry siblings if these aren't the most flattering pictures. I was trying to find some individual shots.)


. . . as well as some other aunts, uncles, and cousins:

Benjamin and Erin enjoyed telling each other stories:
We also succeeded in sharing our germs and giving a few people colds. Sorry Josh and Mom.
Since we've been home we have been taking down Christmas decorations, vacuuming pine needles, sorting toys and organizing closets, vacuuming more pine needles, and having a lot less fun than we had the previous two weeks.

3 comments:

Camille said...

What a fun trip!! I loved the picture of Ryan and Charlie sledding!! I would have never even noticed Charlie if you hadn't said anything!!! LOL!!!

emily said...

oh, looks so fun! i felt like i was looking at a where's waldo book when i was searching for charlie. so cute.

Ms. Bananie said...

Lots of family; lots of fun.
And...you went to Pokey?! I haven't been there in years! Ahh...fun memories. You even make that puffy snowsuit look good.