Thursday, March 15, 2012

#5

Due date: August 5th. Everything looks healthy so far. On Christmas Eve I thought I was starting to have a miscarriage (right in the middle of Christmas dinner with Ryan's family), but it was a false alarm.
We found out in mid-March that we just can't break the habit of having all boys. I struggled with that for a few days, not because he is a boy, but because he is most likely our last hurrah and I would have loved the experience of having a daughter and a sister for the other boys. But, we had been warned by my doctor that I would probably have all boys and shouldn't have been surprised.
People keep asking if we have a name yet. We haven't even talked about names. I think our well of boy names is pretty dry. If anyone has any suggestions fire away!






No comments: