- Alex did Parks and Rec Basketball. This was the first sport he's been involved in that he specifically asked to do. He even made one basket and the coach's wife got video of it.
And, he saw someone else attempt this shot successfully so he thought he'd give it a try, too:
- Alex and Ben took a Grossology class one day where they dissected a squid, a sheep's eye, and a frog.
- We visited the KidSpace Museum in Pasadena for the first time. Fun little place, but crazy on free family night.
- Cousin sleepovers.
- Beach and pool days. Thank you to our friends who were generous enough to invite us to their pools and other fun activities!
- Our Netflix was pretty busy. We watched a lot of Mr. Bean, old Pink Panther cartoons, the old Batman movie from the 60's (that has a shot of the Los Angeles temple when they are flying in their helicopter), and the old Spiderman cartoons from the 60's.
- Alex and Benjamin started up piano lessons again. We had put them on hiatus when we moved almost a year ago. Now we are hearing a lot of Swans on the Lake and the Wigwam Song.
And here are a couple of pictures that should have been in earlier posts: