I think I've been tagged. (Right, Joelle?) If I'm wrong, oh well. I've never done one of these so I should probably do one anyway.
Seven Random Things:
1. I got really tired of the word "random" about eight or nine years ago. It seemed like everyone was overusing it all the time. (Example: Sarah is dating Mike? That's so random!) I'm fine with it now.
2. I used to work at a wheel manufacturing company.
3. I took two years of German in high school. I still remember a couple of phrases. (Ist dir ein laus uber die leber gelaufen?)
4. My brother calls me "Rat". It started out as Megrat, then the "Meg" got dropped somehow. It can also be any variation of "Rat" like "Ratface" or "Ratigan". This does not offend me.
5. I haven't been to a lot of concerts in my life, but among the few I have been to are Neil Diamond and Barry Manilow.
6. I was on the swim/dive team in high school but I've never been off a high dive (we didn't have one at our pool). I wonder if I can still do a gainer.
7. I love the Oriental (or should I say Asian?) Chicken Salad at Applebee's and it always impresses Ryan at how I can finish the whole thing.